Friday, April 28, 2006

Long time passing...

Jeez, I haven’t written anything in weeks! I’m awfully sorry.

News news news. I finished my first sock. It was a complete disaster! I persevered with the second one, and having correctly placed markers it’s so far going much better. However, there’s soooo much yarn still around that I can’t believe I’ll use it all on this one sock, so perhaps I’ll frog the MunterSock and give it another go with proper length and everything.

I got a bit ahead of myself and ordered the yarn to make Hedera off Knitty. It started well, the twisted ribbing looked funky and aces. I got to the patterning section and everything went my arse shaped.

How had it escaped my knowledge that ssk wasn’t just sk1? That it was infact slip slip knit2tog?! Bleurgh!

So I frogged back to the ribbed section, but missed a couple of stitches when I tried to pick up so I’ve abandoned it until further, calmer, notice.

---

Looking forward to the Bank Holiday Weekend. The Show is on Saturday, and then Sunday and Monday I get to spend with my fella as he is off. I know, I could hardly believe it myself.

I have, as yet, no plans. Suggestions welcome.

­­---

Accidentally bought 5 balls of Kid Classic from ebay. I accidentally kept bidding on them until I won and accidentally won’t tell Andy. Ahha ahaha.

No comments: