Thursday, May 04, 2006

*wibble*

Will some body please stop me from buying things on ebay.

It’s not healthy.

We went to NikeTown last night. I was disappointed to find there were no Nike Banks, or even a Nike Town Hall.

It was a special invite only event with up to 50% off selected items.

The fact that I spent less than £30 is a testemant to what my father has always told me “it’s only a bargain if you need it”.

I only bought one pair of trainers, some socks and a t-shirt. I think it mostly came down to the fact that I’m not all that keen on Nike’s style. I said this in the store near an attendant – he nearly took everything off me and frogmarched me out the door.

It was brilliant queueing on Oxford Street and having all the trendies asking what we were doing. They were super envious. That made up for it being a bit disappointing!

So, knitting. Last sock is nearly done. I’m very easily distracted so these things don’t fly off my needles like some of you! Also I’m very slow. At knitting, not mentally… although….

I’m going to Lancaster on Saturday to see my friend Aby. She didn’t tell me it was her birthday, I forgot and had to be prompted. Now I’m going to have to buy her something, when I would have happily knitted her a lovely thing – if only I were a better friend.

I wanted to make her a garter for her upcoming wedding. Can anyone recommend a good pattern? (that’s not weird is it? People must make garters… right?)

Loving the TWoP recaps of America’s Next top Model since I don’t have Living TV. It makes for even better reading that it would viewing.

On the subject of TV, let us discuss how saddened I am by Lost. In fact, no let’s not discuss it. Let’s just fume. *fumes*

No comments: