Thursday, April 13, 2006

Quiet Day

Not much to report today, I’m afraid. There’s been little progress what with rehearsals and work and everything.

Oh, for anyone reading who lives in the West London region and also happens to enjoy high quality am-dram, check out my peeps The Beaufort Players. We’re putting on some shows soon and it is a top night out. Also, they’re always looking for people so come along and tread some boards!

Back to the knitting:

I’ve made mental plans to try Picovoli again (featured in MagKnits and designed by Grumperina). Tried it once, lost count of my rounds and ended up with lopsided arms. Quite how I managed that, I have no idea! So, second time lucky I hope.

If the sock kit is here today (I hope against hope!), I’ll be taken with that for most of the weekend, but it will be fighting for my attention with Ratchet: Gladiator on PS2, which is not a patch on the first three, but it is new and I do like blowing up evil robots.

I’ll sneak out over the weekend when no-one is looking and hot-foot it to the local internet caff for a mini update. And also some help, I guarantee it!

Happy Easter!

Edit - fun fact - I didn't expect 2 people to read this page, let alone get 100 hits in 3 days.

Woo hoo. (nobody mention how often I check it... Shhhhhh.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope this won't tip you over the edge....... a comment! From a reader! I love am-dram, keep us posted.