Monday, April 10, 2006

Fat Mouse

I finished my first make-up project Cheese of Chalk and Cheese from Simply Knitting issue 14.

The only thing is Ive not made-up. I havent any stuffing, and really REALLY cant sew. So the poor mouse if sitting in pieces in my knit box. Im glad I havent made eyes and mouth yet, or it may break my heart to have to look at him lying around all decimated!

Now thats done, Im having to think of something else to occupy me. And by occupy I mean distract from the flaming strap of that bag below.

There is the new issue of Knitty, but Im not overly interested in anything in it although the socks without toes could be tres handy in the summer. Not that you know yet, but I cant stand socks. Some sort of adverse reaction to the sound of them rubbing together bleurgh.

Still attempting the free-form summer bag, but because Ive not done any working out its now just a bit of a cylinder. Time to frog and rethink!

On a happy note, Im very much looking forward to more of Season Seven of West Wing. Of course, not for the sad episode that deals with John Spencers death, but the Johs/Donna centric ones make me happy. J

On a sad note, my boss has told me its 85% likely that Im going to be laid off in the near future. As Ive only worked here 11 months, I wont even get a package, just a pat on the back and (hopefully) a good reference.

Anyone looking to hire out there?? Im very good at everything. Except maths. Obviously.

No comments: