Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Gasp! Dive! Dive! Dive!

Okay, I took the plunge.

I’ve just ordered my first sock kit from Opal. Should be called My First Sock Kit and be made by Tomy.

I had to go to ebay as the colours available at Angel Yarns weren’t exactly masculine, and these will be Andy socks in Everton Blue.

I’ll be honest, I can’t see it happening. I have bad dreams about dpns. They chase me around Hall of Mirrors…s…s.

I’m very much looking forward to the Easter weekend, lots of knitting to do – and Andy’s working all the time, so all I have to do is get up, knit, get dressed around 2, pass a Hoover around the house at 4, put tea on and pretend to be all housewived out when he gets home at 8.

*evil Machiavellian laugh*

On the Redun-dun-duuuuunnnnnn-dancy side of things, I applied for two jobs today. And the chances are that we will be house sitting for a friend for quite a few months and won’t have to pay any rent. That would make my job searching slightly less frantic and maybe giveme the chance to concentrate on something I actually WANT to do.

---

Weird dreams again last night. Do you ever have dreams so crazy-vivid that you’re almost more tired in the morning than you were when you went to sleep? That’s happening a lot lately. I could take out a Starbucks franchise in my office kitchen with the amount of coffee I’m having to drink to stay awake. If anyone tries to tell me I’d be better off with Ginger or Peppermint I’ll rub ground beans in their eyes.

Yes. Yes I will.

No comments: