Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Worst Morning Ever

… possibly not ever, I’ll grant the Romans and Vikings and Visigoths and whatnot probably had worse mornings. And things aren’t all coffee and biscuits over in the middle east either, I suppose.

Worst Morning I’ve Had This Week. (Better)

In bullet form:

Woke up late

Shower broke mid shampoo, so rinsing utilized a jug and the bathroom sink. This took a long time and was decidedly pointless.

Took bins out as bin day it is, and garbage bag split dripping unmentionables over my open toed sandals.

Put sandals in the washing machine, cleaned my feet vigorously.

Missed the bus (not a lot of surprise there).

Got to work eventually, where:

Realised I’d left my purse, my work pass and my bloody glasses at home.

On top of it all, I’ve got a weird breakout thing going on and a twisted ankle.

See… it’s a pretty crunty day so far!

1 comment:

Auntie Noo said...

ahhh poor you! But you're right to put it in perspective, and I'm sure it'll all deserve a glass of wine/beer when you get home!!! - Keep thinking on that!