Tuesday, August 15, 2006




My hoodie (front). Back is less interesting, so hasn't been included!


Border of my hoodie, in glorious close-up.

Apologies for the grody toenails in the top picture!

So, that's pretty much the hoodie to date - except I did do a whole sleeve. Then realised that i had done it in the wrong colour. I had initally planned to do the sleeves in the dark purple from the centre section. Instead I spent a day and a bit's travel doing a sleeve in the light purple. I only had one ball of t he light purple. I don't know what I was thinking.

Also started yesterday - Jawywalkers. Still at Cuff stage so not deserving of a photo.

AND finally 5 repeats of branching out without a mistake. Long into the 30's may the tradition continue.

x

3 comments:

Piglottie said...

I love the colours of the hoodie! And your pics look great ;-)

Elaine said...

Under the Hoodie's looking good! I'm about to start it so am spending time looking at other people's WIPs and FOs of this.

I've made branching out too! twice - it gets easier once you get into it tho.

Elaine xx

Elaine said...

i'm also in the middle of jaywalkers!