Wednesday, August 02, 2006

As time goes by

Turns out not to be as heinous a day as I’d first thought. I’ll not be denied that this morning was a low point – but as it’s gone on things have improved!

I’ve cracked the inside out portion of under the hoodie and I hope to have pictures of the front and back up ASAP. The instructions in SnB Handbook really threw me off – we’ll see if it goes as planned.

Also, I’ve abandoned the second Hedera as for some reason, despite following the pattern the same way as I did for the highly successful 1st one, it’s gone completely wrong!

I’ll be branching out into lace as soon as the cone from The Mill arrives. Mind you, I’ve still got my lovely silk from Secret Santa to use up, and I haven’t got a project for them yet.

I honestly wish I didn’t have to do things like eat sleep and work. When I think of all the projects I want to get done before Xmas. I should have started in May!

---

Sidebar. Was going to take my father to see The Rat Pack at the Savoy for his birthday this year, but it’s closing early on 12th August. Can anyone recommend a really good show in the West End? We’ve seen Mousetrap, Chicago, The Woman in Black, Phantom… we’re running out of shows that aren’t based on 70’s popstars.

No comments: