Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Got a new phone

Got a new phone, got a, got a new phone.

Brand new Sony Erriccson K800i (ohhhhoooo) whith CyberShottm (wooohhoooooooo) so that I can take even greater photos of even grodier toenails.

The piccies below are from my shortlived Motorola RAZR. Alas, I only have bad things to say about the RAZR. As I was brought up to believe if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all. So we'll move on.


Question - Knitting scarves for Dads. Is baby alpacac suitable, or does one need a manlier yarn?

4 comments:

Badger said...

Baby alpaca is indeed suitable for dads, but the colour must be a strong manly colour to offset the soft girly snuggliness of the baby alpaca. Men love soft and snuggly but just don't like to admit it.

Kate said...

I've just knitted a black alpaca scarf for Mr B. Pink wouldn't have been so good.

Anonymous said...

Men do indeed love the soft and the snuggly, but . . . as I have found to my cost . . . if they are rough beardy type men they will bobble the soft and snuggly wool and get bits of it on their chins. :-(

Mouldydc said...

Not beardy chin alpalca!! Noooo.

I think a blue/black colour would be perfect for Dadbo.

Cheers all!