Wednesday, June 07, 2006

All words and no pics make Mouldy a dull girl...

I’d like to blog more often, but with the lack of camera equipment it tends to get a bit wordy and not really showy.

Which I know from experience is not as much fun for blogreaders as we megawriters would like to think!

My Under The Hoodie is coming along in leaps and bounds. It could end up super long though, as I desperately don’t want to end up with a cropped jumper that doesn’t do the hiding lumpy bits that it’s supposed to. Question of the day – to measure lying flat, or to measure with someone holding it vertical?

Lying flat, just shy of 21 inches but help up it’s just over 22. With blocking, I guess I can make it any length I want between those two inches!

It’s still so very pink, and I’m looking forward to the maroon arms!

Did go to the Omen in the end. It's a bit poo, but not terrible. Certainly not overly scary.

But then again, I quite enjoyed the Dav Vinci Code. What does that tell you?

No comments: