Wednesday, May 10, 2006

It's just (ah) a little crush (crush)....

Not like I faint, every time we touch….

Although I probably would.

I’m ashamed to say it, but I am crushing on David Tennant like a 12 year-old netball player crushes on her PE teacher.

Last night I dreamt I was The Doctor’s companion. It was remarkably vivid. So I was very disappointed to wake up and find only Andy snoring next to me (love you baby!)

Knitting is slow these days but I’m still persevering with the hoodie from SnB. Got as far as changing colour, but I’m not so sure I like the colours I’ve settled on. Very… pink. And fluffy. Not me at all.

Speaking of persevering, I went to stability ball training on Monday night after a 25 year break from exercising. The leg aching pain is just boggling my mind. Seriously, what have these muscles been doing all this time? You’d think they’d be able to hold a plastic balloon in the air without breaking!

(NB - I’d like it minuted that I never played netball).

1 comment:

Badger said...

David Tennant is totally scrummy! Hubba hubba! ;)