Monday, July 31, 2006

Stupid yarn!!

need to buy a swift and I need to buy one NOW. I spent 4 hours yesterday (four solid hours) unpicking a billion knots that I made in my brand new Knitting Goddess silk (thanks again Chris!) because I tried to fashion a swift out of a laundry box. It went hideously wrong and I ended up with lots of yarn on the floor. It was a bad day to be me, as I’d also completely ballsed up trying to sort out the Vegas sock Wool I recently acquired. It’s in bits! Rah rah rah.

I’ll take pictures and you can all mock!
---
“Finished” another booga bag. I say “finished” because I’ve knitted a mini, midi and maxi booga. I’m just waiting until I’ve finished the other fullsized and mini boogas, then putting them all in the wash together. I’m hoping this will cause the necessary friction and whatnot. Updates will be forthcoming.
J

On a quite note – so glad that psycho Spiral is out of the BB house. Not that I watch it. At all. Of course.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

4 hours - I do feel for you. There will be no mocking from me, as I haven't even tried the booga bags yet, though every time I see a photo of one I want to.