Monday, July 17, 2006

I'm baaaaacccckkkk

With Low Quality Photographs!!

Like this -

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Which is my beloved Mood Beam, Hug, who glows in the dark and pulses red and purple. He's an awesome "I was just messing around on the web and found this" present from my Big Sister.

And other Pictures like this

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Oh Happy Day!

Hedera (Sock 1 of Two) is very complete. Hedera (Sock 2 of Two) is close to being complete, with the gusset (fnar gurgle) in the process of being picked up. Gufawh.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wicked

Kate said...

Yay for The Hedera Sock with Infinite Flappage!

Mouldydc said...

Don't you mock my flaps!

Badger said...

Hedera's gussett is crunty rubbishly big - i ignored it and did a short row heel instead, so no picking up stitches for this badger :)