Monday, August 21, 2006

Branching Out

This better look better with blocking!
It would look even better with a photo - don't you think!
Still trying to figure out my new phone. I'm usually much better with technology than this...

ETA: AHA! here it is!














----

I've been commissioned to knit a friends 10month old baby a selection of hand and footwear. I agreed with vigour until i realised I've never done baby gear before. This couple are far from twee and I think that I once saw a pair of dorothy-slipper style bootees that they'd love.

Can anyone cast any light on this half remembered vision? I think I found it under Goodbye Yellow Brick Road at Patterns Central...

2 comments:

Kate said...

Sorry about the deletion. The link didn't work...

Here you are!
http://www.dreamweaveryarns.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=741

Your Branching Out is looking splendid. I keep wanting to abbreviate it to its intials for ease of typing, but that would be a bad idea. :-P

And blocking cures (almost) all evils. So don't despair!

Badger said...

There's also some funky ruby slippers on rain's blog

http://froginknots.blogspot.com