Monday, January 07, 2008

Good LORD it's been a long time!

Over a year since my last post, and I still can't use this flaming thing!

And i'm pretty much knitting the same sorts of things too! Socks bags and scarves are easier, and better to give as gifts - both on time and the pocket. :)

The dreaded "Curse of the OH Knit" struck last September, with my OH and I breaking up as I was on sleeve one. I really thought that after 5 years I'd be immune from the curse. Just goes to show I suppose, you can never be too careful.

I just got a brand new laptop for Christmas, so I will be updating the blog all the time and once I get all the kit for it, i'll be able to add digi pics and whatnot (she says, unconvincingly...)

In the meanwhile, if anyone has got a simple sweater pattern for a plus sized lady, maybe with a V neck, I'd love to hear it. Oh, and this is the darling nephew, fast coming up on his 3rd B'day (this is an old photo). He'll be hereon referred to (often I'm sure) as DN! xx


No comments: